Sorsogon State College Compliance with Sec. 93 (Transparency Seal) R.A. No. 10155 General Appropriation Act FY 2012 National Budget Circular 542, issued by the Department of Budget and Management on August 29, 2012, reiterates compliance with Section 93 of the General Appropriations Act of FY2012. Section 93 is the Transparency Seal provision, to wit: Sec. 93. Transparency Seal. To enhance transparency and enforce accountability, all national government agencies shall maintain a transparency seal on their official websites.
The transparency seal shall contain the following information:
- I. AGENCY MANDATES The agency mandates and functions, names of its officials with their position and designation, and contact information
Mandate & Functions
The College shall primarily provide advanced education, professional, technological and vocational instruction in agriculture, fisheries, science, engineering, industrial technologies, teacher education, arts and sciences, information technology and other fields. It shall also undertake research and extension services, and provide progressive leadership in its areas of specialization.
Legal Basis – Republic Act No. 7666 “An act converting the Sorsogon College in Arts and Trade in the Province of Sorsogon into a State Colleges, to be known as the Sorsogon State Colleges, and appropriating funds therefore during the nth congress.
- II. ANNUAL REPORTS Annual reports, as required under National Budget Circular Nos. 507 and 507-A dated January 31, 2007 and June 12, 2007, respectively, for the last three (3) years.
- B. Disbursement and Income
E. Financial Accountability Reports
- APPROVE BUDGETS & CORRESPONDING TARGETS
- Their respective approved budgets and corresponding targets immediately upon approval of this ACT;
- Major programs and projects categorized in accordance with the five key results areas under E.O. No. 43, s. 2011
MAJOR PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS
The program/projects beneficiaries as identified in the applicable special provisions;
- (Not Applicable)
- STATUS OF IMPLEMENTATION AND PROGRAM/PROJECT EVALUATION AND/OR ASSESSMENT REPORTS
- ANNUAL PROCUREMENT PLAN, CONTRACTS AWARDED, AND NAME OF CONTRACTORS / SUPPLIERS / CONSULTANTS
- List of Contracts Awarded/Name of Contractors
Annual Procurement Program
- COLLEGE CITIZEN’S CHARTER / SALN / CASH ADVANCES / ARTA COMPLIANCE Citizen’s Charter
- ARTA Cetificate of Compliance